Fleur de Lys
In the early years of the Group the majority of th funds where raised by subscription by local supporters, see Annual Report of 1914 which lists the subscribers. In addition the members also paid a subscription.
In order to report the Groups activities to its subscribers in 1931 commenced the publication of a quarterly magazine, called the Fleur de Lys. Subscription to this publication was 2/- annually. It remained in publication until the outbreak of the second world war.
Two copies of the magazine survive and are reproduced here, they give an excellent insight into the way the Group operated at this time.
This magazine was revived by the Rover Crew in 1960 and the following copies are also reproduced;